Out of stock
Tramisol is an oral solution used a roundworm remedy for cattle, sheep, goats and ostriches.
• Withdrawal period: Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of last treatment.
• No worm remedy, not even Tramisol, should be dosed to sheep and goats that have not be immunised against pulpy kidney(enterotoxaemia)
• Dispose of empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not re-use for any other purpose
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons ans animals.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Use only as directed.
Tramisol does not stain wool or mohair.
Sheep and goats: 3 ml/10 kg body mass.
Cattle: 15 ml/50 kg body mass.
Ostriches: 12 ml/10 kg body mass.
Levamisole hydrochloride 2,5% m/v
YOU MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER THESE PRODUCTS