Used for gram positive and gram negative infections or mycoplasma in poultry and ostriches.
FOSBAC T – Water Soluble powder and Premix.
Birds are prone to infections when they are under stressful conditions or when their immunities are still immature. Any pressure or change in a bird
A broad spectrum energizing compound that contains fosfomycin, fructose 1.6 diphosphate, electrolytes and tylosin. The product was developed to optimize poultry performance through Strategic Application Programs.
• For the treatment and prevention of a wide range of bacterial diseases and Mycoplasma affecting poultry including infections of the respiratory and digestive tract.
• In breeders, broilers and layers, it is recommended for the prevention and treatment of Salmonella infections, chronic respiratory disease (CRD) with Mycoplasma gallisepticum, synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae, E. coli related colibacillosis, airsacculitis caused by E. coli, Infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum, fowl cholera caused by Pasteurella multocida, and bacterial diseases caused by organisms sensitive to fosfomycin.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Water soluble powder; Large Operations: (Treatment: use as prescribed by your veterinarian.)
• Broilers: 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 1kg) for 3-5 consecutive days administered to the drinking water.
• Breeders: Use 160 mg FOSBAC Plus T (40 g Fosfomycin)/ kg body mass (approx. 400 g per 1000 chickens at KLW of 2.5kg) for 3-5 consecutive days in the drinking water.
• Layers: Use as prescribed by veterinarian.
Recommended dosage is 160 mg FOSBAC (40 g Fosfomycin)/kg body mass (approx. 288 g per 1000 layer hens at KLW of 1.8 kg) for 3-5 consecutive days Small Operations:
• Broilers, Layers and Breeders: dissolve 5 g in 10 litre clean water and provide as drinking water for 3 to 5 days. 2. Premix;
• Prevention: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 400-600 g per ton of feed.
• Treatment: Broilers, Breeders and Layers: 800 –1200 g per ton of feed.
Fosfomycin 20% , Tylosin 5%
YOU MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER THESE PRODUCTS
Ask the Vet
The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli