What information do we collect?
When you use Vet Products Online, we may collect the following information:
- Your name, address, and contact information (such as your email address and phone number) when you create an account with us.
- Your billing and shipping information when you make a purchase.
- Your payment information (such as credit card details) when you make a purchase.
- Your browsing behavior on our website (such as pages visited and items viewed).
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and deliver products to you.
- To communicate with you about your orders and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our website and your shopping experience.
- To personalize your experience on our website and recommend products that may interest you.
- To detect and prevent fraud.
We may also use your personal information for any other purpose that you have consented to.
Do we share your information?
We may share your personal information with third parties that provide services to us, such as payment processors and shipping providers. We may also share your information if required by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures such as encryption and firewalls to protect your information.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected. You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal information or to restrict our processing of your personal information.
Changes to this policy
50 Lawrence Road,
+27 (0) 33 263 1608