TRI-CURE is a combination treatment for Roundworm (Ascarids), Hairworm (Capillaria Obsignata), Tapeworm (Cestoda Spp), Coccidiosis and Canker (Trichomoniasis) in pigeons.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use only as directed.
• Give one (1) Tri-Cure tablet per pigeon.
• The tablet must be dosed on an empty crop.
• In case of resistant Canker, follow up with a Meditrich tablet the following day.
• Do not use during the moult.
• Do not give to birds feeding younsters.
Diclazuril 2.5 mg Fenbendazole 8.0 mg Ronidazole 25 mg
YOU MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER THESE PRODUCTS
Ask the Vet
The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli