Effivet Skin & Wound Hydrogel, cleans, protects & prevents infections.
The Effivet Skin & Wound Hydrogel is a versatile solution that effectively moisturizes, cleans, and debrides wounds while preserving healthy tissue. This pH-neutral and alcohol-free spray is not only suitable for wound care, but it can also be used to clean the ear and eyelid areas. It comes ready to use, providing convenience and ease of application.
Did you know?
Effivet Skin & Wound Hydrogel:
• Helps clear up hotspots
• Relieves scratching
• Can be licked or ingested by animals
• Cleans and soothes
• Doesn’t sting or burn
Remove excess hair from wound area.
• Apply liberally on the wound.
• Allow Effivet Skin & Wound Hydrogel to saturate the area.
• If a dressing is required, apply Effivet Skin & Wound Hydrogel liberally to the dressing. No rinsing is required.
• The skin may “pinken” after application due to increased blood flow to the wound site, which will speed up healing.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic infections.
Store at room temperature, at or below 25 °C away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE. Do not transfer into another container. Recap after each application. Keep out of reach of children.
0,024 % Hypochlorous Acid
Excipients: Ionised water, sodium chloride, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate gel and monosodium phosphate.
YOU MIGHT ALSO CONSIDER THESE PRODUCTS