WHY CHOOSE MILPRO®?
- Broad spectrum worm controlMILPRO treats and controls all major intestinal worms found in cats and dogs, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm, including hydatids. When used monthly, MILPRO prevents heartworm.
- Innovative film coating and ovoid shapeMILPRO has been developed to make dosing easier for the vet, pet owner and pet, to aid in increasing compliance and treatment success. The innovative film-coating is highly palatable, with real liver flavouring, and the tablets are small and ovoid in shape. The tablets may be hidden in food, or accepted from the hand.
- Tailored dosing Every animal has a different lifestyle and will require tailored worming to suit their needs. MILPRO is available in a range of sizes – from small kittens to large dogs – with scored tablets to ensure accurate dosing.
- Monthly treatments are effective in reducing adult Spirocerca lupi in the oesophagus
Milpro offers you an effective monthly deworming treatment plan that is
- Highly palatable
- Available in a range for dogs and cats
- Broad spectrum parasite control including tapeworms and aiding in the prevention of
- Ease and convenience of long-lasting protection
Cost-effective option for keeping your pet protected